No announcement yet.

Prescribed Letrozole for high estrogen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescribed Letrozole for high estrogen?

Hello all,

I recently got a blood panel done in regards to the sex hormones. I am 35 years old , strength, muscle gains, libido are all okay by my perception. The panel came back with high estrogen levels 252.7 H with a normal range of 60-190. Test was upper range. The doctor discussed potentially prescribing Letrozole to regulate estrogen levels. Is this level a cause for concern and would letrozole be a viable treatment? Should I be concerned with these levels or should I just recognize i’m symptom free and live my life? Should I get further test done to understand the reasoning behind the increased level? I have the full panel if necessary. I don’t necessarily want to take anything unless I absolutely need to. Thanks

Why were any of these things measured at all?

What is your waist circumference?
    IG / YT

Comment

1) Sexual performance issues brought up to doctor, looking back most likely psychologically/environmentally induced. 2) 38 in

Comment

I see. These are somewhat unusual tests to be measuring to evaluate that issue.

I don't think I would expect significant benefit from letrozole in this situation.
        IG / YT

Comment

Working...
        X