No announcement yet.

Muscle Milk: How bad is it, in a pinch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Milk: How bad is it, in a pinch?

Jordan,
    In this post, you mention your preference for Fairlife over Muscle Milk. How bad is Muscle Milk, in a pinch? I ask because it's offered for free in my workplace (along with Odwalla protein drinks and a bunch of other less nutritious snacks) and I occasionally forget to bring my shakes from home.
    Hey Jordan, Quick question: When I'm on the go and don't have protein powder handy, I'm looking for easy ways to hit my protein targets in between

I generally don't view food as good or bad, but rather it exists on a spectrum. That said, if Muscle Milk fits your daily calorie and macro goals, I'm cool with it. Sounds like a good place to work as well

Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Thanks for the response. It's...Silicon Valley. Enough said.

One follow-up: Is it worth it to have Muscle Milk switched out for Fair Life or something else? I think I can make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brahms View Post
        Thanks for the response. It's...Silicon Valley. Enough said.

One follow-up: Is it worth it to have Muscle Milk switched out for Fair Life or something else? I think I can make that happen.
        I think that Fairlife has more favorable macros and tastes better, but I don't feel too strongly about it.

Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
        ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...
        X