Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing weight, but waist stalled

Hi Jordan,

most of my fat is visceral and I have trouble losing it there (losing weight but waist has plateaued).
    I look relatively athletic, unless I make an effort to relax my stomach, then I look 7 months pregnant.
    In the past 6 months I went from 102kg to 89kg, waist from 102cm to 95 in 3 mos and stayed there. (185cm tall)

Anything I can do to facilitate things? I eat 95% whole foods, no added sugar except for the occasional pieces of chocolate. Fiber okayish. Though I do like butter. I think you’d give me a solid B, overall.
    Stress levels quite high (job), sleep mostly good. I lift regularly with some HIIT unless there is a global pandemic.

Any ideas?
    Thank you!

Sounds like you probably need to lose some more weight and do more activity to achieve the desired waist and body composition. Your diet looks relatively fine to me and I think you're doing most of the right things, but need to tweak it a bit to produce the outcomes you want.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Gotcha, will keep going and not slack off just because the gyms are closed. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X