Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorgesflyingknee
    • Mar 2021

McDonald’s and Macros

Would it be ok not optimal obviously if you were to hit all your macros by eating McDonald’s? Say 2k calories 150 protein 200 carbs? I would also limit consumption of red meat to once a week. This would make it easier for me and will help me avoid paralysis by analysis I hate meal prepping at home and would rather not spend time cooking anyways. I would like to loose 30-40 pounds. Currently about 5’8 220
  • Jordan Feigenbaum
    Administrator
    • Sep 2017

I'm not sure that you could do that via eating only McD's, but theoretically....sure.

I think you'll need to learn to shop for, prepare, and put together meals that support a healthy body weight and composition, as these are important skills for weight management and healthy lifestyle.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Book a Consultation/// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

• Jorgesflyingknee
      • Mar 2021

Ok. Im going to put forth some effort and try a simple meal prep plan I found. Curious how many times a day can I drink Whey protein shakes? I feel like I can leverage them to help curb my appetite. Thanks

Comment

• Jordan Feigenbaum
        Administrator
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Jorgesflyingknee
        Ok. Im going to put forth some effort and try a simple meal prep plan I found. Curious how many times a day can I drink Whey protein shakes? I feel like I can leverage them to help curb my appetite. Thanks
        There's no real upper limit, but again, learning how to eat in ways that are sustainable long term for you are going to be very important.
        Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
        ///Book a Consultation/// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...