Fastest way to lose weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest way to lose weight?

Hello Barbell Medicine group. I just recently enlisted into the Air Force and am expecting to ship out within the next 3-5 months. Here’s the problem, I am 6 ft 3 in, and weigh 216 lbs. This weight was taken while fasted with very little water intake earlier in the day. I want to say I’m roughly around 218-222 lbs during the day when eating and drinking. According to the BMI that the military uses. I have to be under 220 lbs in order to qualify and I have to be under 215 lbs in order to actually ship out. My question to you is what is your recommended way to approach this? I have to do weekly check ins for my weight, and I was planning on the check ins being in a fasted state. I hopefully would like to reach around 210 or lower by the time I leave.

A sustained Calorie deficit for the next 3 months would be more than enough to get you where you want to be. This does not require extreme measures or "the fastest" weight loss plan.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Thank you Dr, I appreciate the info!

Comment

Working...
      X