This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

So I bought the knee rehab template. One big problem: I cannot do the bio test. I tried all different sized weights and I just cannot complete a single rep (even with my good knee).

The only way I can get it done is using my racks uprights to hold onto. Any other ideas? Or any other biometric tests I can do? What about a double leg incline squat?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinhail View Post
      Hello!

So I bought the knee rehab template. One big problem: I cannot do the bio test. I tried all different sized weights and I just cannot complete a single rep (even with my good knee).

The only way I can get it done is using my racks uprights to hold onto. Any other ideas? Or any other biometric tests I can do? What about a double leg incline squat?
      Hey kevinhail - I plan on updating this template this year and will likely remove the biofeedback test. I wouldn't become too over-focused on this test. Rather, you can use your training movements as a test in itself to see how you are feeling that particular day to adjust loading accordingly. Make sense?

Comment

• That makes perfect sense. Thanks!

Comment

• Me again! So after a week of the knee rehab template - my knee pain is basically gone. Would you recommend me stick with the course for 15 more weeks or maybe skip ahead a bit? I was thinking of maybe skipping to the 10 rep week or 8 rep week. TBH - I absolutely hate tempo squats, and I absolutely hate high-rep squats lol. Likely not the first person to say that. I'd ideally like to remove/modify one of those factors.

So either:

1. Skipping to a lower rep week (8 or 10)
          2. Changing 3-0-3 to 3-0-0 for example
          3. Both ( )

Curious on your thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinhail View Post
            Me again! So after a week of the knee rehab template - my knee pain is basically gone. Would you recommend me stick with the course for 15 more weeks or maybe skip ahead a bit? I was thinking of maybe skipping to the 10 rep week or 8 rep week. TBH - I absolutely hate tempo squats, and I absolutely hate high-rep squats lol. Likely not the first person to say that. I'd ideally like to remove/modify one of those factors.

So either:

1. Skipping to a lower rep week (8 or 10)
            2. Changing 3-0-3 to 3-0-0 for example
            3. Both ( )

Curious on your thoughts.
            Hey, it's difficult to state without talking to you further. Based on what we've talked about here, I think those options are reasonable to try. You can even try 2 first and then if that goes well, try 1.

Comment

Working...
            X