No announcement yet.

Back Tweak. What to do about training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Tweak. What to do about training?

Currently strength I week 8 day 3

So I experienced a back tweak on my [email protected] on deadlifts and just dropped it. I didn't do my program but instead did air squats and deadlifts and empty bar stuff and just went home. I intend to move my back constantly doing air ssquats and deads and using bands since I have them for the week end.

Should I repeat week 8, move on to the next week(week 9) or go back to week 7(deload)?

Originally posted by Randolfo II Mejia View Post
    Currently strength I week 8 day 3

So I experienced a back tweak on my [email protected] on deadlifts and just dropped it. I didn't do my program but instead did air squats and deadlifts and empty bar stuff and just went home. I intend to move my back constantly doing air ssquats and deads and using bands since I have them for the week end.

Should I repeat week 8, move on to the next week(week 9) or go back to week 7(deload)?
    Hey Randolfo II Mejia - sorry to hear about your experience. It's tough for us to give individual insight on programming without a consult. Our general advice is outlined HERE for these scenarios. I do not tend to make a lot of planned alterations preemptively in these scenarios until we see how the coming days feel. RPE helps with regulating activity appropriately in these scenarios. Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
    X