X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by diamantkung3n View Post
    Hi, I squatted 90kg and felt it in my lower back. It's like my body shifted focus to my back and I got burning sensation in my left calf afterwards. I really don't want to stop squatting and deadlifting. I've had this burning sensation in my leg for a couple weeks and when I do dead hangs for spinal decompression the pain is almost gone, but the pain returns when I do squats and deadlifts. Idk what to do, because the deadlifts have messed up my back.
    Hey, sorry to hear about your situation. Check out our article Pain in training: What do? for general guidance on managing through these situations. We'd also be happy to consult with you remotely. Just complete our intake paperwork HERE and someone will be in contact shortly.

Leave a comment:

• diamantkung3n
    started a topic Stinging pain in leg after squat

Stinging pain in leg after squat

Hi, I squatted 90kg and felt it in my lower back. It's like my body shifted focus to my back and I got burning sensation in my left calf afterwards. I really don't want to stop squatting and deadlifting. I've had this burning sensation in my leg for a couple weeks and when I do dead hangs for spinal decompression the pain is almost gone, but the pain returns when I do squats and deadlifts. Idk what to do, because the deadlifts have messed up my back.
    Last edited by diamantkung3n; 06-20-2021, 05:37 PM.
Working...
X