Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arms in the Bridge

Hello Doc's
    In the Bridge you mentioned that you can "do arms" in the GPP day for 7 min. Does that a mean bizeps and trizeps movement for a total of 7 min or 7 min each?
    I know its a stupid question gut thanks anyway. And Thank you for your great content.

Either one would be fine.
    IG / YT

Comment

Originally posted by Binyamin View Post
      Hello Doc's
      In the Bridge you mentioned that you can "do arms" in the GPP day for 7 min. Does that a mean bizeps and trizeps movement for a total of 7 min or 7 min each?
      I know its a stupid question gut thanks anyway. And Thank you for your great content.
      Funny, I do 7 minutes total (superset) on GPP1 and 7 minutes each on GPP2.
      Needless to say I can lift much heavier weights on GPP2 due to double rest times.

Comment

I'm curious, how do the Doctors like to curl? Ripp's version (barbell starting from the top), dumbells, preachers, cables?

For press downs, any particular attachment to the machine work best? Straight bar, angled, rope?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Donovan View Post
          I'm curious, how do the Doctors like to curl? Ripp's version (barbell starting from the top), dumbells, preachers, cables?

For press downs, any particular attachment to the machine work best? Straight bar, angled, rope?
          I typically end up using dumbbells for curls and a spud inc rope-like attachment for triceps press downs. I don't think there is a difference in outcomes between any of the variations.
          Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
          ///Website /// Instagram /// Periā„¢ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...
          X