Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused about 7 week gpp hypertrophy V2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Confused about 7 week gpp hypertrophy V2.0

    So I just bought the 7 week gpp hypertrophy bias V2.0 3 day version and it said it includes 2 additional conditioning days. Where are those in the program? Can't find them anywhere I look, I must be missing something. Seems like it's just a 3 day 7 week program with 3 lifts each day and nothing else.

  • #2
    Yea I had caught a few bugs and will be resending the template out to those who have already purchased it as we update them (over this weekend).
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

    Comment


    • isakhansen
      isakhansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright. Thank you!

  • #3
    Concerning bugs in the new templates: the 12 week strength 2.0 template prescribes overload bench press, press accessory 1 and leg press or RDL from week 1 onwards.

    Those are marked with astersiks that lead nowhere as far as I can see. I guess the exercise selection is the same as in the 1.0 template and for RDL vs. leg press "if you have trouble good morning your squat yada yada yada" still applies.

    Comment


    • #4
      Sorry to hop onto this but I also purchased this and unsure how I'm suppose to view it. I've tried in excel and Google sheets and the format looks crazy, is it necessary to view on a desktop computer? I'm trying on my phone, apologies if this is an obvious question.

      Comment


      • #5
        Figured I'd ask here as opposed to making a new thread. When we do back off sets at RPE 9 and take 3-5% off the bar do we do that for each subsequent set or just take 3-5% off and to sets across for the remainder of the sets?

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Matthias View Post
          Concerning bugs in the new templates: the 12 week strength 2.0 template prescribes overload bench press, press accessory 1 and leg press or RDL from week 1 onwards.

          Those are marked with astersiks that lead nowhere as far as I can see. I guess the exercise selection is the same as in the 1.0 template and for RDL vs. leg press "if you have trouble good morning your squat yada yada yada" still applies.
          Yes, exactly.
          Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
          ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Tiger View Post
            Figured I'd ask here as opposed to making a new thread. When we do back off sets at RPE 9 and take 3-5% off the bar do we do that for each subsequent set or just take 3-5% off and to sets across for the remainder of the sets?
            Just take 3-5% off once and do sets across there.
            Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
            ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by LoveMathChaos View Post
              Sorry to hop onto this but I also purchased this and unsure how I'm suppose to view it. I've tried in excel and Google sheets and the format looks crazy, is it necessary to view on a desktop computer? I'm trying on my phone, apologies if this is an obvious question.
              Excel works well for the original template, but the new ones being emailed out will also work on mobile.
              Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
              ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

              Comment

              Working...
              X