No announcement yet.

What should I do for the next 4 weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do for the next 4 weeks?

I am currently running the 7week GGP 4 day. And I’m loving it. Feeling great and leaned out a little. I’m right where I want to be with 2 weeks to go.

I have a meet on April 7th and plan on doing the 12 week strength program right into the meet. However, the 4 weeks after GGP I have nothing planned. I was thinking about continuing the GPP block for the next 4 weeks,however, doing the 3 day (to take a little break before going into the strength program).

My my question is for the 4 weeks should I do the first 4 weeks of the program or the last 4 weeks? Basically what I need to know is would it be a better strategy to continue hitting singles plus volume or just hit volume.

Thanks in advance!

I would do the first 3 weeks of the GPP hypertrophy over again and then pivot into the 12 week strength program.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
      I would do the first 3 weeks of the GPP hypertrophy over again and then pivot into the 12 week strength program.

What do you mean by 'pivot'? What would the OP do on his 4th week?

Sorry for the noob question...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubendanger View Post

What do you mean by 'pivot'? What would the OP do on his 4th week?

Sorry for the noob question...
        I mean use a pivot week/deload week. Week 1 of the 12 week strength program is a pivot week.
        Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
        ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...
        X