7 week hypertrophy 3 day error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 week hypertrophy 3 day error

I'm going to be starting the '7 week hypertrophy 3 day template' next week and would like to confirm a suspected error. Exercise 3, on several days, should be 3 - 5 Sets, not 3 - 5 Reps, e.g. Week 1, Day 1 - Exercise 3, Pendlay Rows should be 14-16 Reps @ 8 RPE for 3 - 5 Sets. Is this right? Thanks

Hello and welcome! That indicates myo reps and is correct. Have you read the help section on myoreps? That will be useful here!

Comment

• crunk
      crunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Just checked it out. Thanks

Another thing,

In Day 2 Exercise 3 it's "DB Flat Bench Press or .." at 8 reps x3, but I can't find that specific rep scheme for that exercise in the Program sheet.

It's only specified with myoreps in the "supplemental bench - method 2" column.

Comment

Originally posted by rainevi View Post
      Another thing,

In Day 2 Exercise 3 it's "DB Flat Bench Press or .." at 8 reps x3, but I can't find that specific rep scheme for that exercise in the Program sheet.

It's only specified with myoreps in the "supplemental bench - method 2" column.
      The program page does not indicate your weekly programming- that's what the overview and weekly tabs are for.
      Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
      ///Website /// Instagram /// Periā„¢ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...
      X