X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Programming

Hi Team!

So March 1 is here, but no sign of any info on Group Programming in my inbox - did i miss something?
    The Lie of Freedom - Just another Straw Pulled at Random

Nope, it's coming! And you are always welcome to email about a product purchase too.

Comment

At some point in the future do you foresee being able to do one that doesn't require Facebook?

Thanks
      Keep Getting Stronger!

Comment

Originally posted by MorganIsm View Post
        At some point in the future do you foresee being able to do one that doesn't require Facebook?

Thanks
        I'm not sure, to be honest. The nature of this particular level of coaching is group-we need a platform that allows for that type of interaction. Someone interested in this is able to make a FB account and lock it down pretty tight on your end with pretty high privacy and a lower profile, but this coaching requires this community input and interaction, you know? If we had some other platform to use, we could look into it!

Comment

same here on group yet. met deadline per the Dr's live podcast. Do we eat a whole month or more?

Comment

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post
            same here on group yet. met deadline per the Dr's live podcast. Do we eat a whole month or more?
            Sorry, what? We are getting the first group started this upcoming week. If you signed up but are having some issues, email us.
            IG / YT

Comment

I also signed up for the group programming. I received a confirmation receipt but nothing else. Will email right away!

Comment

Hello All, just for clarity, the cut off for the March training group was officially 2/23. Having that cut-off allows us to place everyone in groups and get the month's programming written up. People signed up between 2/24 and 3/24 will start in the April group. Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                X