Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Feigenbaum
    replied
    Yea I think repeating it would be fine if you enjoyed it the first time around and got good results.

Leave a comment:

• goreblox
    replied
    Will do. Thank you, Doctor. And just a parting question, if you don't mind. After completion of the Strongman template, would it be reasonable to repeat that sequence or would you advise a different approach? Or would you perhaps recommend mixing in other templates? Just curious. I know these template progression questions are probably tiresome.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Feigenbaum
    replied
    I don't think there's really a wrong way to do this, but I'd go Hypertrophy> Powerbuilding > Strongman. Let us know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• goreblox
    started a topic Long term physique/hypertrophy strategies

Long term physique/hypertrophy strategies

Hey, BBM team. I've recently nudged into the 6 day/week training templates again and want to spend a significant portion of this year focused on hypertrophy/physique with some general strength/conditioning emphasis as well (as I do enjoy getting stronger and want to keep my conditioning up). I figured the best way to do this would be cycling the Hypertrophy II, Powerbuilding II and the new Strongman template. How would you recommend sequencing these templates together? Thanks, guys.
Working...
X