Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whether to run 3 days or 4 days for Low Fatigue template

Thank god low fatigue template came out

But I wonder whether to run 3 days or 4 days.

I’ve run Bridge, Strength I, II, PB I, II, Hypertrophy II for 2~3 years, while swimming 3 - 4 days a week( I don’t compete powerlifting)

I remember The Bridge felt really good my condition(mood) would sour most days. When lifting numbers wouldn’t go up, I had to change to 4 day templates from 3 day’s. It went ok made some progress but never felt great on my low back.

Provided I’ve already been running 4 days many times, would 3 day low fatigue still make progress? Or better off with 4 day low fatigue template?

Training time is not a concern for me. It would just be if 3 day lifting + 4 day swimming or 4 day lifting + 3 day swimming.

Thanks

I would expect both templates to improve your strength and would pick the template that best suits your schedule. If you're good with running 3 days per week, I'd start with that and graduate to the 4-day one afterwards pending results.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

One more question about @8 top sets.

I tend to skip @6, @7 warm-up sets for the top @8 sets because I know which weight would be @8 from the last workout and warming up sets.

It looks like,
      60kg x [email protected]
      and immediately
      85kg x [email protected](workout set)

But do you expect top @8 sets to follow @6, @7 sets for volumn? Or as long as we hit top @8 sets, how warm-up sets to be done doesn’t matter?

Should it be,
      60kg x [email protected]
      75kg x [email protected] or 7

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Changhyeon Kang View Post
        One more question about @8 top sets.

I tend to skip @6, @7 warm-up sets for the top @8 sets because I know which weight would be @8 from the last workout and warming up sets.

It looks like,
        60kg x [email protected]
        and immediately

But do you expect top @8 sets to follow @6, @7 sets for volumn? Or as long as we hit top @8 sets, how warm-up sets to be done doesn’t matter?

Should it be,
        60kg x [email protected]
        75kg x [email protected] or 7

Thanks
        I think the latter gives you more information about what the top set should be, as this information adds to your data from previous performances
        Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
        ///Website /// Instagram /// Peri™ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...
        X