Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems deciding which template to buy

Hi Jordan,

for about 8 Weeks (I ran the free Bridge Template and I am in Week 8 now) I try do decide which template I am going to buy.

Before the Bridge I ran the 13 Weeks free Programm by Alan Thrall and before that I had some Bro Plan from the Internet.

I have some experience from some years ago and am now really into lifting since Oktober last year.

I dont know if my 1 RMs tell anything but here they are (tried them on the same day after Alans programm was through):

Deadlift 180kg
    Squat 150kg
    Bench 115kg

I feel like espacially my Squat is stagnating right now

So I am thinking about Strength I or PB I and thought about Strengthlifting but I now I would miss Bench too much.

But since I have Barbell XP of more then 12 Month I thought maybe the Powerbuilding II or Powerlifting II would be better?!

I am 34 and I am probably never going to compete in any strength competition ever (which seems very rare in germany anyway), so I figured it would be better to run a Powerbuilding Programm to look like a bear and be stronger than anyone in my public gym

Thanks for handling with my newbie questions

Hey Joshua,

I think PB or Strength I would be where I'd go here depending on if you want to do some more bodybuilding stuff at the end of your sessions (PB I) or keep it mostly barbell-based (Strength I).

You can try week 1 of any of our templates on our app as well.

-Jordan
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Periā„¢ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Working...
    X