Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength and Bodyweight

Good day Dr. Feigenbaum,

I enjoyed listening to your podcast with Bryce Krawczyk. One thing that came up was that, almost all other things being equal, Bryce is stronger than you because he has more body weight. Do you think there is any merit to this? Do you think if you could tolerate the extra body weight you would be (perhaps significantly) stronger?

But...

I think there is more to it than that. There is something else that Bryce has that you don't: gauges. So, Dr. Feigenbaum, what is your level of commitment to this strength quest, when are you going to start stretching (gah! bad word!) those earlobes?

Yea, Bryce weighs about 60 to 70lbs more than I do. I think that contributes- but is not wholly responsible- for our strength difference. He is also a better lifter than I am and, as you mention, has gauges. I'm okay with that and have no desire to weigh more than I do now even if I could lift more weight. I'd rather weigh ~20lbs less and be faster on the dirtbike for the time being.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Periā„¢ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

So no pre-meet piercings pending?

Comment

Working...
      X