• Show
Clear All

• ceamer
    replied
    That's awesome, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Feigenbaum
    replied
    You don't have to change exercises if you don't want to, no. As you may have guessed, the way it's programmed is generally the way I would program for folks, but that doesn't mean it's the only way to do it!

Leave a comment:

• ceamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post

I think if you're going to change them for the next block then I'd change them for the pivot week preceding it, yes.
    Thanks for the response, you have confirmed my suspicion.

Follow up question: Does the mean we don't necessarily have to change the exercises?

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Feigenbaum
    replied
    Originally posted by ceamer View Post
    Good evening docs, I have a quick question about the pivot week in Powerbuilding (1, if it matters, although this probably applies to all of them.) Should we be switching up the supplemental isolation lifts when we hit pivot week?
    I think if you're going to change them for the next block then I'd change them for the pivot week preceding it, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Powerbuilding Supplemental Exercise Selection at Pivot Week

Good evening docs, I have a quick question about the pivot week in Powerbuilding (1, if it matters, although this probably applies to all of them.) Should we be switching up the supplemental isolation lifts when we hit pivot week?
Working...
X