Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 week GPP template equipment requirements.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 week GPP template equipment requirements.

Just checking I can run this program with the gear I have on hand since I train out of home.

Rack + dip station and chin bars.
    Plates
    Straight bar x 2
    SSB
    Heavy bag
    Prowler
    Trap bar
    About an acre and a half of paddock on a slight incline.
    A set of 4, 12 and 16 kg kettle bells. Somewhere.

No dumbbells
    No bike (stationary)
    No rower

Good to go?

Cheers.

The 7 week GPP hypertrophy template needs the following-Equipment-rack, barbell, free weights, bench, incline bench, optional: DBs, leg press, SSB

Comment

That would be good to go then. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah Lutz View Post
        The 7 week GPP hypertrophy template needs the following-Equipment-rack, barbell, free weights, bench, incline bench, optional: DBs, leg press, SSB
        How critical is the incline bench? I'm getting ready to start the 7 week GPP Hypertrophy template and I have a garage gym with everything except an incline bench.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post

How critical is the incline bench? I'm getting ready to start the 7 week GPP Hypertrophy template and I have a garage gym with everything except an incline bench.
          You can get away with out, and you can also live dangerously and rig one up with your flat bench. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post

You can improvise one up as Leah suggested, I know, I've tried it. But it only works on the slightest of angles. You quickly realize that little hinged pad that wedges your ass in place on a dedicated incline bench isn't just there for looks..

Comment

Great, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X