X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tfranc
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
    Sorry everyone I ended up buying the 7 Week Hypertrophy & 12 week strength while the sale was on!

given I already have the templates should I still start with The Bridge?
    100%. Either that or hypertrophy, but Bridge would be better and I would recommend doing the bridge after that anyway. Plus it’s free.

Leave a comment:

• teddyd
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
    Sorry everyone I ended up buying the 7 Week Hypertrophy & 12 week strength while the sale was on!

Yes. Start with the Bridge. You then have the next two programs on hand.

Leave a comment:

• wolfgang
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Euby
    replied
    If you are new to RPE, then definitely do the Bridge first.

Leave a comment:

• teddyd
    replied
    I suggest The Bridge 1.0. Coming off 5/3/1 the volume of BBM templates may need some getting used to.

It is free, it is a pretty good strength program, you will learn RPE and use it during the program, and you will have a nice gradual exposure to the increased volumes. Then you could move to GPP Hypertrophy, Bridge 2, and so on.

Leave a comment:

• Henaults
    replied
    I think this a good idea. And yes, there is explanations on how to turn the 12 week strength program into a 3 day program.

Leave a comment:

• wolfgang
    started a topic Which program?

Which program?

Hi all,

30yo here with approx ~300 wilks coming off 531.

Interested in trying some Barbell Medicine programs. Was wondering what would be the best program for someone like me who is mostly interested in strength gains?

I was thinking about picking up the 3x Week GPP Hypertrophy & the 12 week strength program. Does the spreadsheet for the 12 week strength program detail how to make it a 3 day program?

Any other suggestions?

Cheers!
Working...
X