hemorrhoids after hard workouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemorrhoids after hard workouts?

For those who suffer from hemorrhoids, have you guys noticed a flare up the next day after a hard workout?

Had it for about 2 weeks every day, then it just stopped and it has been a year without. Strange, I know. Even got a GP to give me a colonoscopy which wasn't pleasant...

Comment

Originally posted by Arsh Dhange View Post
      Had it for about 2 weeks every day, then it just stopped and it has been a year without. Strange, I know. Even got a GP to give me a colonoscopy which wasn't pleasant...
      im thinking it may have something to do with the increase in protein and increase on toilet time.

Comment

Mine were always related to trying to force it out prior to a work out so I don't have to interrupt my workout. I stopped doing that and accepted that very occasionally I'd have to take a couple minutes mid-workout to take care of business :P

Comment

more vegetables, fiber rich especially. Do not eat only hack a lot of carb together with protein. Just do not do that :P

Comment

Here is exactly where wonderful Striction BP https://heartmateii.com/strictionbp-...sults-or-scam/ is lending a strong helping hand. The mixture is made with 100% natural components to boost the overall condition and, of course, balance unbalanced blood pressure.

Comment

Working...
            X