Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram lives

Hey all,
    Are you (Dr Baraki and Dr Feigenbaum) recording your Instagram lives and posting them elsewhere?

I rarely get to see them live, but usually catch them a few hours later. I have been trying to watch Austin's feed that was hours ago, but it keeps stopping. My internet is fine and other life feeds play, I can ffw and catch a few seconds then it freezes again. I think this is mostly an Instagram issue. I'm dying to know what you said the problem with doctors is.
    Last edited by Sorcerer; 06-01-2018, 03:48 AM.

I know Jordan was having someone transcribe his, but I’m not sure where it’s being posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer View Post
      Hey all,
      Are you (Dr Baraki and Dr Feigenbaum) recording your Instagram lives and posting them elsewhere?

I rarely get to see them live, but usually catch them a few hours later. I have been trying to watch Austin's feed that was hours ago, but it keeps stopping. My internet is fine and other life feeds play, I can ffw and catch a few seconds then it freezes again. I think this is mostly an Instagram issue. I'm dying to know what you said the problem with doctors is.
      This will sound strange, but there is such a true myth that instagrams work more slowly on accounts with few subscribers. I had a problem and my friend told me about this myth, I decided to take a chance and bought on the service https://igautolike.com/product/instagram-auto-comments/ several hundred followers and comments at a great price. You won’t believe it, but my instagram started working just fine, so I highly recommend that you try it.

Comment

Working...
      X