The Perfect Powerlifting Short Shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Powerlifting Short Shorts

I've been on a quest, my friends. For so many years I've searched and searched for the Holy Grail of training short shorts; a pair of fashionable, flexible, mid-thigh beauties for a 5'6 crusierweight lifter. Unfortunately I've mostly come up empty. They can't have the mesh, can't be running/jogging shorts material since it'll eventually rip during squats. Got any recommendations?

Not sure what inseam you are looking for. Note that I DO. NOT. KNOW. STYLE

https://www.roguefitness.com/black-o...BoCWngQAvD_BwE
    https://www.amazon.com/Jed-North-Bod...YN3C9PY7246FPH

Comment

• WonderCat4Life
      WonderCat4Life commented
      Editing a comment
      Not long after I posted this, I ordered a pair of the Jed Norths and I just got them in the mail. They are spectacular shorts.

I train in silkie squat shorts. Rogue has them in different colors. They’re short ( but I love me some short shorts) but they have built in underwear the material is very comfy and they’re perfect for training. Outside of that if I want a slightly longer short I’ll just get Nike / adidas running shorts with built in underwear and I’ll go a size smaller

Comment

• WonderCat4Life
      WonderCat4Life commented
      Editing a comment
      Do they stretch enough? In my experience, running-style material doesn't stretch well and they always feel like they're going to split when I'm at the bottom of my squat. I usually get some resistance from them, too (at the bottom).

I’ve honestly never had issues with them. They work just fine, no feeling like they’re gonna break or anything. Though I suppose it depends on what “model” you get

Comment

Find the brand Thrall uses. I'd wager if those impressive glutes and thighs cant rupture the stitching, your good to go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-60.png
Views:	514
Size:	848.5 KB
ID:	15946

Comment

L U L U L E M O N /none
        U
        L
        U
        L
        E
        M
        O
        N

/none

Comment

Canterbury rugby shorts.

Comment

I’ve been digging the Under Armor HIIT shorts. Not too short but don’t get in the way.

Comment

Good! I am already shopping for Work Out Clothes and this is going to be the first addition to my cart. I really want to shed the stubborn fat that I have because my wedding is around the corner and I have to look good rather than like a potato. Glad I found this post.

Comment

Ten Thousand.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry L. Davis View Post
                  Ten Thousand.
                  Been looking at those. Which model?

Comment

Working...
                  X