Where does the fat go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does the fat go?

Hey guys. Sharing some material that I have found both well made and simple enough for people outside of heath contexts (myself included) to appreciate.

My main point of interest actually was the amount of wrong answers (> 90%) from the people (family doctors, dietitians and personal trainers) who aswered the question in the title: where does the weight a person loses go? Since this forum's audience is much better educated than the average, I invite you to think a minute about the question, before going to the material: https://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g7257
    Me gainzz

Ah yes. I watched the TEDx talk by Ruben a couple of weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/vuIlsN32WaE
    Log

Comment

• t_angeiras
      t_angeiras commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool indeed!

Wow, thanks for the info guys, both were very informative. I was as ignorant as most people Unfortunately chemistry was not my best subject in school haha.

Comment

Out your mouth and down the toilet. But that the stuff inside your cells, fat cells stick around forever and the only way to get rid of the cells is to have them sucked out :/

Comment

But that means losing fat contributes to climate change!

Someone tell Rip he's fallen for a Chinese conspiracy to keep Americans fat.

Comment

Ya, I read about this a couple years ago and was surprised as well, I guess I had never thought about it prior to then.....Apparently Hyperventilating,.... not so much a viable way to lose fat..... not that I would know or anything... heard it from a friend

Comment

Brad Pitts soap business..

Click image for larger version

Name:	46589_1200778874542_full.jpg?v=1200778640.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	22561

Comment

Working...
            X