Barbell Medicine Seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbell Medicine Seminars

Upcoming full seminars. I'll add updates here, and you are welcome to post questions or comments as well.

Outside of Philadelphia, PA (Colmar), Nov 11-12

Feb-Sydney, Australia
    March-San Antonio, TX
    April-Brooklyn, NY
    May-Chicago, IL

https://www.barbellmedicine.com/prod...egory/seminar/

If anyone is on the fence about going to one, you should definitely go. It's a phenomenal experience. It's 18 hours of Austin and Jordan melting your brain with #facts, and getting to do some fahves on the platform with all the BBM coaches.

Comment

I would kill for a Columbus, Ohio seminar...

Comment

DC would welcome you all sometime in the near future!

Comment

There are so many places we would love to go. I'll offer a couple of helpful tips in considering a seminar. We generally need to fly in and out of major city, both for travel and for an easy location for others to get to. We need a sizable gym space willing to host us for the entire weekend. If you are seriously interested in attending a seminar, I suggest considering travel, if needed. There are so many places we simply will not be able to be and only so many seminars we can put on it even the next 18 months. :-). So yes, we might come to your city, but then again, we might not. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by llaffin View Post
            If anyone is on the fence about going to one, you should definitely go. It's a phenomenal experience. It's 18 hours of Austin and Jordan melting your brain with #facts, and getting to do some fahves on the platform with all the BBM coaches.
            Man I would love to but I have to get on the fence again after the sticker shock knocked me off the first time.

Comment

I'll be at the San Antonio seminar next year, super excited!

Comment

Come to Atlanta/Nashville pls.

Comment

• Leah Lutz
                  Leah Lutz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow, this is the first time I've hear this! ;-)

Leah Lutz Hey Leah, do you know if there will be CEU's by next year for the seminars?

Comment

• Leah Lutz
                  Leah Lutz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We don't have a timeline for that, unfortunately. In some situations, attendees have petitioned for work reimbursement and CEUs in their employment setting, based on a certificate of attendance and proof of seminar content. I know that isn't going to work for everyone!

• Kristara
                  Kristara commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahaha.... Oh Leah wouldn't it be amazing if work reimbursed me...but alas that is just for rich folks..hahahaha... I would be happy with writing it off on my taxes

Of course, the question arises again: Europe/UK?

Say London specifically. 'Tis closer than Sydney, which I would attend if it ever coincided with a trip down under to see family, which it never does.
                Log

Comment

• Leah Lutz
                  Leah Lutz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We would like to see London happen, yes. I do not have a date yet however. :-)

Hello! I have added some additional events for 2019. We are also going to CO, MO, and OR.
                And we will be in Melbourne, Aus for a one day workshop next month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0460.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	30049

Comment

I attended the one day training seminar in Melbourne last Saturday. The training was excellent. Tom, Jordan and Leah are superb instructors, knowledgeable, patient and to the point. I learned more in one day than in 8 months of online coaching (which wasn't with BBM). I'll be back when BBM is next in Melbourne.
                  Last edited by Ozmaster; 02-11-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Leah Lutz
                    Leah Lutz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks so much for posting this! We loved being there, and we really appreciate the feedback. We shall be back!

I'm signed up for the April seminar in Brooklyn. Is there an itinerary/schedule published someplace with listed times/topics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Quindazzi View Post
                    I'm signed up for the April seminar in Brooklyn. Is there an itinerary/schedule published someplace with listed times/topics?
                    All of that is emailed out with pre-seminar logistics. But if you click on the evite link there are the hours, the event address, and such.

Comment

I'd love to attend one if ever in Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA.

Comment

• Leah Lutz
                        Leah Lutz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We were in Seattle last year, and we will likely be back in that area in 2020, not before then however. :-)
                    Working...
                    X