Clear All

• Let's see your stash..

Finally got around to getting rid of a few month's worth of supplements
    Attached Files

Das a lot of gainzZz

Comment

Originally posted by Aceshighhhh View Post
      dude costco sells that shit for dirt cheap...why are you paying out the wazoo for whey?
      didn't realize how cheap the whey was. how much do you pay for shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by fractured55 View Post

why are you paying out the wazoo for whey?
        didn't realize how cheap the whey was. how much do you pay for shipping?
        A few reasons. Not many available whey sources actually contain 3g of leucine per serving. I've tried a few other brands like Dymatize (more expensive w/ less leucine) and myprotein (nebulous/misleading on actual BCAA content and doesn't taste great).

I don't pay for shipping because I usually order from Amazon. I also don't have a costco in my area which is just a bummer in general. Either way, I like to support BBM and Whey/Peri-RX are definitely near the top of the competition

Comment

So the important question, is your dog a cross of an Australian Shepard and a Pembrook Welsh Corgy? Because that's what it looks like and it seems awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyD View Post
            So the important question, is your dog a cross of an Australian Shepard and a Pembrook Welsh Corgy? Because that's what it looks like and it seems awesome!
            He's 99% Pembrook Welsh Corgi

Comment

Really? So crazy! Not sure if it's the lighting or what but he even looks like he has Heterochromia which is a hallmark of Australian Shepherds and pretty uncommon in most other breeds.

Definitely a fan of the Corgis in all forms though. My best friend growing up had a Corgi named Stewart that was just awesome all the time.

Comment

A few reasons. Not many available whey sources actually contain 3g of leucine per serving. I've tried a few other brands like Dymatize (more expensive w/ less leucine) and myprotein (nebulous/misleading on actual BCAA content and doesn't taste great).

I don't pay for shipping because I usually order from Amazon. I also don't have a costco in my area which is just a bummer in general. Either way, I like to support BBM and Whey/Peri-RX are definitely near the top of the competition
                word? how much whey are we talking? 2.5kg?

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyD View Post
                  Really? So crazy! Not sure if it's the lighting or what but he even looks like he has Heterochromia which is a hallmark of Australian Shepherds and pretty uncommon in most other breeds.

Definitely a fan of the Corgis in all forms though. My best friend growing up had a Corgi named Stewart that was just awesome all the time.
                  He does have heterochromia! I think it's a bit more common with blue merle coats. His IG is @matsu_merlecorgi if you want a better look.

Stewart sounds like he was a great dog! Definitely love Corgis

Originally posted by fractured55 View Post

word? how much whey are we talking? 2.5kg?
                  800g. But granted it's an isolate which has more protein per gram and less lactose
                  Last edited by Aceshighhhh; 04-06-2019, 01:45 AM.

Comment

So you use both of the PeriRx (with caffeine and w/o)? Do you take the no caff post workout? If so how do you like it?

Comment

Working...
                    X