Training Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Templates

Sorry if this has been addressed already, I was unable to find the information. I recently purchased the beginner template and was wondering if it requires a computer or if I am able to use it on my smart phone as I don't own a computer?

I don't think it's practical to use the template on a screen that small. You should have Open Office or Excel. Even the online version of Excel was pretty bad.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

I've been using BBM templates (the legacy ones) primarily on mobile for a while now. It is definitely a bit clunky but it can be done and I find it way more convenient to just use my phone than to bring a laptop to the gym or use a paper-log.

Comment

I have the new Beginner Template, and it sort of [email protected]'s my phone. I have access to a computer at home, so I would make a small google sheets file with my calculated workout to bring to the gym.

I even bought a couple of paper notebooks to use, but they haven't arrived yet. The google sheets are great because they can help give me some warm-up numbers while I am learning how to do RPE and the new program. I just completed week one, and I love the program so far.

For example, once I get the lifts, reps, and estimated weights from the template I punch them into the green areas. I add the bar weight and then the sheet calculates how much weight needs to be added to each side of the bar. As I complete each set I enter my RPE. Then I transfer this information back into the template when I'm back at the computer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
          Click image for larger version  Name:	bbm_helper.png Views:	1 Size:	190.2 KB ID:	40493
          Last edited by seriousbean; 06-30-2019, 03:15 PM. Reason: added sheet

Comment

Working...
          X