Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Education

Hi,

Does anyone have any advice on masters programs? What would be most beneficial for Coaches? Currently I am considering applying for a Public Health: Epidimiology program. I am hoping to be able to contribute quality studies for Barbell training. Also I am interested in studying geriatric populations. Any advice, thoughts, or criticisms are appreciated.

Thank you

Hello Casa, I have nothing to contribute to telling you what program or university to attend, however I wanted to give you mad props on looking into a Masters program, truly awesome man!!! Do you want to incorporate barbell training with your study into the geriatric population? How fun would it be to have all these bad ass grandma's walking around...LOVE IT!! I now have an image of jacked up grandma's lifting barbells, riding motorcycles, kicking ass and havin' tat's for day's.

Wish you all the best!! Keep us updated!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristara View Post
      Hello Casa, I have nothing to contribute to telling you what program or university to attend, however I wanted to give you mad props on looking into a Masters program, truly awesome man!!! Do you want to incorporate barbell training with your study into the geriatric population? How fun would it be to have all these bad ass grandma's walking around...LOVE IT!! I now have an image of jacked up grandma's lifting barbells, riding motorcycles, kicking ass and havin' tat's for day's.

Wish you all the best!! Keep us updated!
      Thank you for the love. I like to picture my BA grandma's in a Tuxedo Tee shirt, confidently swaggin on their grand kids. "What did you pull today Grams?" said a young lad. "250... for fahve" replied Grams.
      All the best to you as well.

Comment

hahaha....As long as it's 250 kg for fahve...cause you know, let's not put limitations on tuxedo tee shirt swaggin' grams now

Comment

There must be such courses. Search the Internet My advice to you is to think about taking a few exams that will help you find a job after graduation. For me, these exams became Cisco certification. I couldn't believe that after finishing school and passing this exam, about five companies called me and offered me a job. Cisco is a company that provides special courses to become an it professional. It's not hard to do, but once you've done it, it's easy to find a job. Many companies allow you to work only on the basis of this certificate. Think about it. This helped me a lot. I moved here spotoclub.com. This service is very convenient for passing this exam. It's easy, the connection is very good, and the content is given very clearly. I know that when you are a student, it is very difficult to do everything in time, but just try!
          Last edited by JackDuncan; 07-24-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

If you like working with older people you might consider Chiropractic or PT school. I got a technical degree like JackDuncan. I really enjoy working with people and my job has literally nothing to do with people, I design manufacturing equipment for overseas mass production.That being said, I still have a great time developing professional relationships with my coworkers and can afford a fitness centric lifestyle.

A close friend that was a retired Dentist gave me the following advice. He said that looking back, his career didn't really determine his life outcomes and experiences as much he thought they would when he decided to become a dentist. I took away from his counsel that there are many paths to achieve our ambitions and purpose, and progress favors those quick to act and adapt.

Comment

Working...
            X