Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Denver

Comment

I bounce between Allentown, PA to New York City.
      Elton's Log

Comment

North Jersey

Comment

Corinth, MS.

Comment

• brian1684
            brian1684 commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to live down that way many many years ago. Was born in oxford and lived around Waterford/holly springs area.

Living in Georgetown, TX (just north of Austin). I'm originally from Central New York, but I've lived in 5 different states and moved way more than I would have liked. I lived in Austin for 4 years, and I really miss it. It's much more my style than rural TX, but I got land, it's safe and my neighbors are nice.
          Last edited by Sorcerer; 04-06-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Jon La
            Jon La commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, Georgetown! What are you up to there? I went to Southwestern...a little while ago.

Oh nice. I'm just trying to enjoy as much off-time I get from work, when I'm actually home and not traveling all over for work. It's pretty nice here I was surprised to see deer around here as often as I used to see squirrels in NY

Comment

• Jon La
            Jon La commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, that’s a beautiful area. Enjoy

Oulu, Finland

Comment

Phoenix, AZ

Comment

Chicago, western suburbs.

Comment

Toms River NJ (Jersey Shore)

Comment

Perth, Western Australia.

Comment

St Paul, MinneSNOWta
                    It's getting to be mid april and we are still seeing flakes regularly... there's enough ice on the lakes to drive around in a truck

Comment

• corvus_stefanMN
                      corvus_stefanMN commented
                      Editing a comment
                      WUT? First time I've ever seen anyone say they're in STP (like me). Where do you train?

• DanB
                      DanB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have been training at the Y because it's convenient (work downtown Stp). You?

• corvus_stefanMN
                      corvus_stefanMN commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also at the Y, but never downtown because they don't have any childcare, so East side usually.

Originally posted by DanB View Post
                    St Paul, MinneSNOWta
                    It's getting to be mid april and we are still seeing flakes regularly... there's enough ice on the lakes to drive around in a truck
                    I thought I was going to cry when I looked out my window around 11am

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to claim Bakersfield, CA as home.

Comment

MSupply ... so apparently I am super duper tech savvy possibly even a savant, cause you know, I TOTALLY figured out how to comment on your comment inside the comment that I originally posted....meh... moving on ......

Thanks darlin' you made me feel all nice and made my day and stuff.

Hey by the way what's wrong with Bakersfield Cali??? Do you know weather in like in the 80's? I walked through snow AGAIN this week, although I refuse to wear a coat as it is April and I am in full protest mode against mother nature at the moment, I am pretty sure she needs to see a therapist.

Comment

• MSupply
                          MSupply commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please forgive my cavemanish tech savvy............ Right now the weather is great but from mid-June to mid-September it is 100 plus way more than I like. But definitely better than snow. We also have to chew our air year-round.

• The Geezer
                          The Geezer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tech savvy? I think not! More like some kind of dark magic.

• MorganIsm
                          MorganIsm commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't mind snow, or cold, as long as the sun is shining!
                      Working...
                      X