No announcement yet.

Where is everyone at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSupply The Geezer MorganIsm ..... It's 630 in the morning, I am sitting in a starbucks I should be working but instead laughing really hard on the inside, trying not to crack up on the outside being in public and all but really having difficulty containing my laughter so i have a huge smile on my face because everyone can comment on a comment except for me... I really hate that I STILL can't figure out how to comment inside a comment.... Like I am totally good with my own ridiculousness and flawed self, it amuses me actually.... BUT REALLY!!! If one of you tech savvy folks could throw me a bone and teach me, that would be outstanding!! If you think about it, it would make you feel soooooo good to help another soul out, it would be like your good deed for the day

msupply... It's now raining, and I have heard rumor of an ice storm tonight and into tomorrow... but hey after that, it just might warm up or snow... no one really knows. Ahhh Michigan, the place in which Mother Nature has decided to become dysregulated.

The Geezer.. YES IT IS DARK MAGIC!!!!

Morganism.... sadly the sun is not shining... but hey I just spent a week and a half in Florida so I still have palm trees in my dreams and sunshine in my heart

Have a great day guys and don't forget to further my education
    Last edited by Kristara; 04-14-2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

+1 on a how to comment on comment tutorial

Be happy you are not a little further west, calling for 13 inches of snow here, already a few inches on the ground...

Comment

Toledo, OH
        Goals are in my training log
        I only read the internet these days

Comment

Anyone from Minnesota? Pretty sure we are going to see white walkers soon.

Comment

• corvus_stefanMN
            corvus_stefanMN commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh man, pretty awesome here in St. Paul. We got 18 inches in my backyard and it's already all torn up with a network of "roads" and a big snowman (4.5 yr old and 2 yr old kids). The way I see it, the only way to see it is with a little stoicism- the only thing you can control is your response. Help your neighbors and have some fun! And what the hell else are all those deadlifts for eh?

• DanB
            DanB commented
            Editing a comment
            It's been a crazy spring(?) but I did score some extremely cheap tix to the wild game on Sun due to weather so that was definitely a win!
            Also, I'm planning to get a plow on my atv, it's been a long time coming - you can thank me next year for the lack of snow

Califon, NJ

Comment

Northeast lower peninsula, Michigan

Comment

shawnhunts WAAAHOOOO!!!! A fellow Michigander!!! NorthEast Lower Peninsula eh?? Man it could be so many places, but all of them beautiful!! Glad you are here

Comment

• shawnhunts
                shawnhunts commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you kristara

Brazil, the land of the bench pressers.
              ​​​​​​
              ​​Specifically, São José dos Campos, near São Paulo.
              Me gainzz

Comment

STL, MO; but moving to Alexandria VA at end of July.
                I read a lot about a lot.

Comment

Oklahoma City

Comment

From the UK but have been living in Spain(Castellón de la plana, north of Valencia) for the last 16 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Lane Foulks View Post
                      I'm currently in Northern VA, but originally from Charlotte NC.
                      @lane
                      -Howdy! I'm in Alexandria now... where exactly in NOVA and where do you train?

Comment

• Lane Foulks
                        Lane Foulks commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I train at the King George YMCA. I work in Dahlgren.

• briangoldstein
                        briangoldstein commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cool, i may reach out soon

Belgium, a country so small any city is nearby. (so pick one to your liking )

Comment

New Orleans, Louisiana. Home of Mardi Gras, crawfish, and bars with no last call.

Comment

El Dorado, AR

Comment

Working...
                          X