Experience with GainzZz Rx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with GainzZz Rx?

Anyone of the users here has experience with the supplement GainzZz Rx?

Is it worth the price for you?
    What about the taste?

I've been using it consistently for 6+ months and love it. Ease of use and economical overall....and man, the gainzZz

Comment

I've been using it for about a month now. I like it. I get the watermelon. Haven't tried the Sour Gummy yet. It's economical because all the things are in one place. No need to buy multiple things.
      Angela

Comment

economical, yes.. but if you don't use supplements, except of whey and creatine... then it must bring you some gainz

Comment

It's made it more reasonable for me to take those supplements on a regular basis. As far as mysterious gains...if I told you how much it's added to my total, that just wouldn't be right. ;-)

Comment

I just ordered a pack of gainzzz Rx and the whey too.. Shipping costs of 20$ to Switzerland are a lot, but I really wanted to try it. You will get my feedback ASAP.

Comment

I've been taking it consistently now for over 2 months and my lifts are still going up. It could be GainzZz Rx, sleep/nutrition, The Bridge, not missing workouts, etc..(or any combination) How would I know? I just know I'm not changing anything.

Comment

Gained three pounds of Muscle/water weight the first week. I am mystified though because it appears to be ALL muscle instead of the water bloat normally associated with creatine. Sour gummy tastes the best.

Comment

Originally posted by xene View Post
                  I just ordered a pack of gainzzz Rx and the whey too.. Shipping costs of 20$ to Switzerland are a lot, but I really wanted to try it. You will get my feedback ASAP.
                  How long did it take to arrive ? Any additional fees custom fees in Switzerland ?

Also considering ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by LTh View Post

How long did it take to arrive ? Any additional fees custom fees in Switzerland ?

Also considering ordering.
                    I ordered it on September 14th and received it on October 12th. So it took about a month. 20 USD shipping costs and no additional costs over here. Going to try it this weekend

Comment

Working...
                    X