Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gainzzz Rx Unavailable on Amazon

Hi all,

I didn't want to put this in the Nutrition moderated forum since it really isn't a true nutrition question so I put it here. Maybe it would be better off in the Misc. section.

I haven't been able to find Gainzzz Rx pre/post on Amazon in the last week and I really want to buy it. I've never tried it before. I currently use C4 as my pre.

It's available on the Barbell Medicine store but you have to pay $10 for shipping and I wanted to avoid having to pay that.

Does anyone know when it will be back in stock at Amazon?

Whould be very soon, we're just waiting on the final shipment/receipt of the product to Amazon

Comment

Hi Leah,

Will GainzZz RX be available on Amazon.co.uk as well as Amazon.com?

Also, if you do a search for gainzz on Amazon you get something called Force Factor GainZzz 60 caps ... trademark infringement, perhaps?
      The Lie of Freedom - Just another Straw Pulled at Random

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post
        Hi Leah,

Will GainzZz RX be available on Amazon.co.uk as well as Amazon.com?

Also, if you do a search for gainzz on Amazon you get something called Force Factor GainZzz 60 caps ... trademark infringement, perhaps?
        Hi Double J,
        No we will not have it on Amazon, UK. That requires a UK distribution center, and we don't have that at this time.

Comment

oh boo ...
          The Lie of Freedom - Just another Straw Pulled at Random

Comment

Originally posted by Leah Lutz View Post
            Whould be very soon, we're just waiting on the final shipment/receipt of the product to Amazon
            Thanks for the quick reply, Leah!

Comment

Working...
            X