Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my "eating disorder" coming out by asking this?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fevzay High fiber low cal snack.... GG's Scandinavian Crisps, you can order it online at the website, I have had no success finding them in stores. But they will up your fiber game for realzee's. At 20 calories per crisp they have 4 grams of fiber.. like for real a game changer. You can top with just about anything, but you probably will need a topping of some sort. I have made little pizza's out of them, top them with greek yogurt and protein powder mix or fat free cream cheese sprinkled with everything but the bagel seasoning from trader joes. Seriously you can put whatever you want on them. Another item I use is Ole Xtreme Wellness high Fiber wrap, I use it for sandwiches, taco's, eggs... whatever you can think of to put in them and they are quick.. I have even made chicken quesadilla's when I have the calories... point is, they are versatile and have 50 calories and 11 grams of fiber. One more high fiber option that is truly a quick snack.... Quest Bars I think most of them have like 16 grams of fiber or something like that.

**Now full disclosure on these items, they have some weird math going on that has thrown me off on calories and macro's that I have been researching and I can't figure out if the explanation I have found is legit or Naw.... I suppose I could ask Jordan the nutrition guru because it has been driving me insane on the issue, hmmm... maybe I will continue to research a bit before I bug the poor fellow**

One more thing that I have recently put together thanks to something I read on here.... Mix 1 cup of non-fat plain greek yogurt, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 2 tbls unsweetened cocoa powder and 2-3 packages of Stevia... Holy goodness gracious is it lovely. I have put it in the freezer for an ice cream texture and topped with strawberries.... lots of protein and what an incredible dessert.

Ok i'm done, hope this is helpful

Comment

• fevzay
      fevzay commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again for the thoughtful response!

I have been making good progress. With a little bit of time and effort (and from posts here), I've found some great additions to my menu.

All of my macros are trending closer and closer (while getting easier) each week.

Thanks for the continued help and encouragement!

Comment

Working...
    X