Best Easter Candy-Important!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Easter Candy-Important!!!

So is there anything better than the frozen Cadbury Egg? I mean, the peeps come close, but the rest of the stuff is garbage, right.

Reeses get me, every year... PB has protein right?

Comment

Anything sour/sweet in gummy form always wins candy discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Reed Smith View Post
        Anything sour/sweet in gummy form always wins candy discussions.
        See this is an example of how bad information is spread perilously around the internet. Hopefully, the members of this forum have enough experience to know that gummy sweet/sour candies are a waste of money and calories. The frozen Cadbury Egg is the way to go! I knew this important subject needed to be addressed here.

Comment

Originally posted by J.S. Williams View Post

See this is an example of how bad information is spread perilously around the internet. Hopefully, the members of this forum have enough experience to know that gummy sweet/sour candies are a waste of money and calories. The frozen Cadbury Egg is the way to go! I knew this important subject needed to be addressed here.
          A 1lbs bag of sour patch kids is the best way to consume calories. Cadbury mini eggs are a close second.

Comment

I fear you are wrong. Caramel Cadbury eggs or Starburst jelly beans are the answers you are after.

Comment

Working...
            X