Strength Template Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength Template Question

I’m looking at buying one of the strength templates but I am concerned about training session time.

Are any of the strength templates set up for 3 slots/exercises per day, 4 days a week? Right now I don’t have time for a 4-5 slots per day type of program even though it would be optimal for me.

I have run Strength III with some success using only three exercises/day. It's a four day program and many of the days only have three exercises scheduled. I do think some days have four, but usually it's obvious which is the *most* accessory-like in these cases and you can just skip.

A word of warning. Even with only three exercises/day I found that my workouts on this program averaged between 1.4 and 2 hrs. If you don't have RPE dialed in and need to rest longer than 3 min between 80-84% sets of squats and deadlifts then you're looking at at least 1 hr 20 minutes imo for these training sessions. I regularly went to 2 hrs in later weeks.

Comment

Thank you for this info, I’ll get the Strength III and try to get the work done in 60 minutes. I’ve been running the power building template with 2-3 minute rests between the usually high rep sets. My work capacity has really improved so I’m cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Working...
      X