Training and diet help with my new work schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training and diet help with my new work schedule

Hello, I recently got a new job that requires me to be at work around 5:00am. This means I have to leave my house at 4:30am and wake up around 3:30am to get ready. I currently go to bed at 11:30pm and get up at 6:00am. I start next week and plan to push my sleep and wake times back by 30 minutes everyday this week until I’m asleep at about 9:00pm. I’m also slowly losing weight so is my plan a good one or even necessary, and should I stop losing weight or train different due to the schedule changes? Any help is appreciated.

Are you asking if you need to make changes to your training and diet based on going to bed/waking up marginally earlier? I don't envy that new schedule, but as long as you're getting roughly the same amount of sleep you'll be completely fine.

Comment

Ahah, I forgot about training and about a diet with my own schedule and I don't know what to do because my work began to affect my life in a very negative way and I decided on one important step. I decided to find a new job. In the conditions of crisis and unemployment it will be very difficult but I hope that linked in. There are many interesting vacancies there and now I am looking for a service in order to maximize my account for linked in. I heard about www.linkedjetpack.com service and its quality work, but I have never worked with them before and I would like to know your opinion about it.
      Last edited by Gill1985; 07-28-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X