Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small error in novice LP templates?

Hey guys,

I was looking at the Novice LP tab in your templates and noticed that at week 7 two back-off sets @10% squats are introduced. However there isn't a box with the calculated number (like there is for deadlifts). Just wondering if the omission was an error.

Sorry if I'm missing something - it's 4pm here and I'm nearly brain dead.

Nah, there isn't a calculated entry there. That would be either an error or omission, or both.
    Barbell Medicine "With you from bench to bedside"
    ///Website /// Instagram /// Periā„¢ Rx /// Whey Rx /// Barbell Medicine Podcast/// Newsletter /// Seminars ///

Comment

Is this novice template in the Bridge? Curious where if can be originaly found

Comment

Originally posted by reygunz View Post
        Is this novice template in the Bridge? Curious where if can be originaly found
        This is part of the last template bundle that BBM sold. Keep an eye out for new templates before the end of the year.

Comment

dumb question - is that template bundle or any of the templates therein still available for sale? I'd purchase the Novice one a la carte.

Comment

Originally posted by briangoldstein View Post
            dumb question - is that template bundle or any of the templates therein still available for sale? I'd purchase the Novice one a la carte.
            The templates for sale are all listed here on the website.downloadable-templates

We'd recommend the Starting Strength Novice Linear Progression for a novice.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah Lutz View Post

The templates for sale are all listed here on the website.downloadable-templates

We'd recommend the Starting Strength Novice Linear Progression for a novice.
              Yes, I understood that, I meant the template the OP is referencing/screencapping. I didn't see it in the store, hence my question as to if it was still available. No worries if not. Sorry for the confusion.
              Last edited by briangoldstein; 12-08-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X