Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBM LP - Only in the master template bundle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBM LP - Only in the master template bundle?

Hi,

Not sure of the best forum for this one, but thought I would ask here. I can see a BBM LP in the master template bundle, and it has also been mentioned in some of the youtube videos. Does anyone know if there is a way to get this outside of the bundle?

I know there are more templates dropping soon - But I would really be interested to see this while I am still in the LP stage (althoughit is coming to a close).

Thanks,

Alister

So far, this is their position: https://forum.barbellmedicine.com/fo...p-individually
    Me gainzz

Comment

Originally posted by t_angeiras View Post
      Ah, thanks. It's a shame, would be good to read over this. I know the press/bench modification article is pretty good.

Comment

• t_angeiras
        t_angeiras commented
        Editing a comment
        My guess is that eventually there will be a more formal take on a novice program by BBM.

BBM NLP should be officially released for free today 8/6 according to Jordan !!

Comment

Originally posted by leGDE View Post
        BBM NLP should be officially released for free today 8/6 according to Jordan !!
        I did hear BBM LP mentioned on a few Q&A/Vlog - And in the last one said there were more tmeplates being released this Monday. But wasn't sure if I had just misheard. I'm hopeful.

Comment

Well monday is over so we'll have to wait.

Comment

Working...
          X