Looking for Recommendations after the Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Recommendations after the Bridge

Next week is my last week of the Bridge. I'm not sure which program should I run next, I'm thinking about running Bridge 3.0 or 7 Week GPP Hypertrophy Bias (3 day). Any advice would be appreciated.

Either option is fine and it depends on your goals etc. I'd suggest hypertrophy first, then the Bridge 3

Comment

I'm in a similar spot. On on week 5 of the bridge and am debating on doing the bridge 3.0 or thrength 1 next. How were your overall results on the bridge 1?

Comment

I really benefited from running the 3 day hypertrophy (legacy template) after the Bridge 1.0. I grinded out the SSNLP, and then ran the Bridge 1.0. I was in the "grind it out" mindset and was pretty consistently overshooting RPE when I ran the Bridge. So, I was pretty exhausted at that point and the Hypertrophy template was a welcome change to slightly higher reps and lower intensities. That really helped to refresh me before jumping back into strength-focused templates. Just my personal experience, but I'm really glad that's how I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luka View Post
          Next week is my last week of the Bridge. I'm not sure which program should I run next, I'm thinking about running Bridge 3.0 or 7 Week GPP Hypertrophy Bias (3 day). Any advice would be appreciated.
          It was recommended to me by one of the BBM coaches that if you do repeat runs of the Bridge, you truncate week 1 or week 8, so you don't have 2 low stress weeks in a row.

Additionally, Jordan has mentioned that if by week 4 of the Bridge, you are getting great gains, keep running week 4 until they taper off, then continue with there rest of the program.
          Forum topics and other links I've found useful

Comment

Working...
          X