Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks BBM

Dear BBM,

I've been following your templates for nearly 70 weeks and I just wanted to give a big thank you for all of your content and templates!

Prior to BBM I'd been following a novice linear progression program, I was seeing great results however I was drained after every workout and I almost quit. I was looking around online and came across your templates. I followed the bridge then purchased the bundle and never looked back.

Five weeks ago I achieved my goal of a 1000 lb total at a 190 lb body weight (squat 375 lb, bench 210 lb, and DL 415 lb). I'm so happy that I found your content!

I have since purchased the power building II template as I decided that my bench and DL weren't responding very well (see attached graphs, x-axis is weeks, y-axis is lb). I'm 4 weeks in to the program and my e1RM have consistently trended down. I don't think this is a problem as the focus is on hypertrophy, but I just wanted to check. This is the first time I've done a 4-day split (also the first time I've religiously done all of the GPP).

Thanks so much!

Jeff

Working...
X