X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leah Lutz
    replied
    Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post
    I hope you don't think that i was mocking you, Leah . i do exactly the same as you. Old Skool
    No! I was trying to encourage MSupply to embrace the ludite life! :-) (or conveniently chosen ludite habits.)

Leave a comment:

• DoubleJ
    replied
    I hope you don't think that i was mocking you, Leah . i do exactly the same as you. Old Skool

Leave a comment:

• Leah Lutz
    replied
    It's actually easier for me to log in a notebook at the gym than any app. And I prefer to have that notebook for other training notes as well-block type, how I feel, whether I trained at another gym, whatever it might be. It's helpful to go back and see those things too.

Leave a comment:

• DoubleJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Leah Lutz View Post
    I use pen and notebook
    No Skool like the Old Skool

Leave a comment:

• MSupply
    commented on 's reply
    Up until last night, I would have thought you were crazy. I may have to adjust my thinking.

• Leah Lutz
    replied
    I use pen and notebook at the gym and then put that info into an excel spreadsheet later. I do not like losing training data on an app!

Leave a comment:

• MSupply
    started a topic Training Log/Apps

Training Log/Apps

You guys have any recommendations concerning an App to log my lifts? I just lost almost two years of data because mine was not backed up in the cloud so that is my main requirement. I am also working off of an Android device.

Thank you!
Working...
X