• gymdad150
    replied
    Those myo reps...my, my, my!

Merry Christmas to you and Ann!

Leave a comment:

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    Week 1 day 2

Comp bench: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Three to four minutes rest.

SSB: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Three to four minutes rest.

DB press, myoreps, no belt: 45 (each DB)[email protected] (the "activation set"); rest 20 secs, then 45x5x1; rest another 20 sec, then 45x3x1.

Leave a comment:

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    Week 1 day 1 on the Powerbuilding 2 Template

Squat with belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Three to four minutes rest.

Close-grip incline bench: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Three to four minutes rest.

BB split squat: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Two to three minutes rest. I saw a youtube video of Jordan doing these with 145 so I figured that doing about half his weight would be about right!

Leave a comment:

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    Week 12 day 4, wrapping up the Powerlifting II template

Two-inch deficit deadlift (standing on 45-pound bumpers) no belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; 367.5x3x2. Three to four minutes rest.

Pin bench: [email protected]; [email protected]; 220x2x2. Three to four minutes rest.

SLDL with straps: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; 285x8x1. Two to three minutes rest.

So another BBM template under my belt. This template actually has a 13th week, but it's a meet-prep week, where you work up to your openers. I'm going to skip that week since I don't feel like doing any RPE 10 singles now. All in all some decent progress over the last 12 weeks: my bench and deadlift improved. And after some quad and knee aches my squat seems back on track. Next week I'll start the Powerbuilding 2 template, which the BBM docs describe as "a blend of strength-training and body-building wrapped up into one template." It runs for 10 weeks.

After that I'll start another dedicated powerlifting template, probably Strength 3. With any luck it will get me into good shape at 83 kg for a meet in the late spring or early summer, and we'll be looking at the beginning of the end of the pandemic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X