Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    Week 12 day 1 on the Strength 1 template.

Squat with belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; 293.75x3x1; 307.5x2x2; 258.75x4x1. Four to five minutes rest.

Touch and go bench: [email protected]; [email protected]; 215x3x2. Four to five minutes rest.

Two-inch deficit deadlift, no belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; 322.5x4x2. Two to three minutes rest.

Leave a comment:

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    Week 11 day 3

Deadlift with belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; 355x5x1; 400x3x3. Four to five minutes rest.

Pin bench: [email protected]; [email protected]; 211.25x3x3. Four to five minutes rest.

Two-count paused squat, no belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Three minutes rest.

Everything felt pretty good today. Tomorrow I'll do some GPP--an hour or so of walking plus some amrap upper back work.

Leave a comment:

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    And at a much lower body weight...very jealous.

Something tells me you'll be hitting those numbers soon.. And don't be too jelly. My squats and deads have been lagging. I'm hoping that will change with my next training block, which will have a bit more volume.

As for my weight, I officially hit the 83 kg mark this morning--182.6 pounds. But after a meal I'm up to 185 or so. So unless I can hit a weigh-in first thing in the morning I still need to lose a couple of pounds.

Leave a comment:

• gymdad150
    replied
    You're killin' that bench at the moment!

And at a much lower body weight...very jealous.

Leave a comment:

• codgerus maximus
    replied
    Week 11 day 2

Comp bench [email protected]; [email protected]; 211.25x3x1; 221.25x2x3. Four to five minutes rest.

Pin squat, no belt: [email protected]; [email protected]; 272.5x3x2. Four to five minutes rest.

Close-grip floor press: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Three minutes rest.

Upper back, amrap in 5 minutes. Single-arm DB row with 70 pounds: 18 total reps; lat pulldown with 110: 18 reps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X