Mistakes in Strength 3 week 5.

Hey guys, I don’t know if this has ever been brought to your attention or not but in both blocks 1 & 2 week 5 - day 4 exercise 5 is wrong. Not a big deal just bugs my need for perfection.

Thanks!

Hey Travis,

What specifically is the error? I see triceps pressdowns in both blocks for Gen 2 on the Excel and in the app. What are you seeing? We’ll fix this ASAP.

-Jordan

I gladly volunteer to go line by line and make all of the templates match the app version if this is something you all would be interested in.

Strange… for some reason on my excel sheets I’m getting the day 3 exercise 4, posterior chain exercise showing up on day 4 where triceps should be

Error only appears to be showing up in week 5.

@JCalvin thanks for the offer, but we are all set on that front.

@travissiegmann looks like there may be a bug on that week’s Excel sheet, whereas the overview tab and the app are correct. I’d like to go back into the Excel and do some updates so all of the supplemental work shows up on weekly tabs. As soon as it is updated, you’ll get a notification.

1 Like