Low Fatigue Strength Gen 2 Programing Question

I’ve recently purchased the new Low Fatigue Strength Gen 2 templates and reviewed the programming for each block.

I am seeing some days that prescribe doing a 1 @ RPE 7 after completing the 1 @ RPE 8 + Backoffs. I have never seen this type of recommendation before in your programs. Typically, I’d expect something like 1@7, 1@8, then backoffs.

Unless I missed it, I did not see any reference to this and its reasoning in the instructions document.

Was this intended? Or, is this a typo?

1 Like

Yea, we have used it in a few (but not all) of our strength programs before. I can appreciate that some may not be familiar with them. I probably should’ have written something about them, but figured most people would just do what’s programmed :joy:

In any case, yes, it is written as intended. I want people to do a “fatigue single” in some cases to get more practice doing single-rep efforts.

2 Likes

Alright then, if that’s intended, I’ll do it as written. Thank you!

1 Like