In the first block, there is only one set for most of the exercises. Is that intentional? I just want to make sure I’m interpreting that correctly. For example Block 1, Week 2, Day 3: Comp Deadlift 5 @ 7, 0 @ 6 x 2. The entire Block is just 1 set.
I’m asking because the spread sheet is different. The spreadsheet says after the first set, keep the weight the same and do 2 more sets to RPE 6.
Yep, these are the same prescriptions. When you open the workout, you’ll see the same instructions in the notes. However, I don’t know how many reps you’ll get on the back off sets so I left them blank
HI Frazdogg - I just purchased this do and running the 4-day Powerlifting program and have a very different spreadsheet for the first block - are you running this program or another variety?